Information overload can delay or abandon purchase decision making We can try to deny it, but digital channels now own a larger part of the purchase-decision process in agriculture. It’s as much as most other industries and will only continue growing as new channels emerge. With that trend, the traditional role of Sales as “one-to-one connectors” and “closers” is being supplanted by more digitally savvy counterparts in Marketing, Customer Service ... Read More
Welcome to Marketing to Farmers
Over many years, Diane Martin and Jeff Walter have collected a ton or two of knowledge about farmers and how to market products and services to them. They’re here to share what they know and be a resource for brands seeking a strong connection to farmers.
- Understanding how farmers use social media can improve your marketing 52 views | 0 comments
- Where are all the great taglines in marketing to farmers? 46 views | 0 comments
- Marketing to 5 generations of farmers 33 views | 0 comments
- 4 media monitoring tips for marketing to farmers 27 views | 0 comments
- Marketing to farmers now using the Internet of things 25 views | 0 comments