The demands of mobile are unique; know what you’re up against. Feel free to debate smartphone adoption rates and quality of cell coverage for farmers. But farmers have smartphones, and short-form video (not just advertising) has a growing presence on mobile. Best practices for video on mobile have developed quickly. The industry has moved past click-to-play, 30-second ads because the consumer already has. Think about it: do you really think ... Read More
Welcome to Marketing to Farmers
Over many years, Diane Martin and Jeff Walter have collected a ton or two of knowledge about farmers and how to market products and services to them. They’re here to share what they know and be a resource for brands seeking a strong connection to farmers.
- Understanding how farmers use social media can improve your marketing 160 views | 0 comments
- Evaluation: determining value might be more than a numbers game when marketing to farmers 90 views | 0 comments
- Season’s Eatings: Setting the Holiday Table 82 views | 0 comments
- Giving back in ag is helping others move forward 40 views | 0 comments
- Know who influences farmers’ decisions 36 views | 0 comments