Drive bigger success by involving your sales and marketing audience at key stages earlier in the brand campaign development process. As most marketers know, it’s important to keep your internal audiences informed about ongoing efforts to support them and your brands. It helps to instill confidence in your sales and marketing teams while also striving for a consistent message and position when going to market. You reinforce your brand’s point ... Read More
Welcome to Marketing to Farmers
Over many years, Diane Martin and Jeff Walter have collected a ton or two of knowledge about farmers and how to market products and services to them. They’re here to share what they know and be a resource for brands seeking a strong connection to farmers.
- Understanding how farmers use social media can improve your marketing 160 views | 0 comments
- Evaluation: determining value might be more than a numbers game when marketing to farmers 90 views | 0 comments
- Season’s Eatings: Setting the Holiday Table 82 views | 0 comments
- Giving back in ag is helping others move forward 40 views | 0 comments
- Know who influences farmers’ decisions 36 views | 0 comments