Drive bigger success by involving your sales and marketing audience at key stages earlier in the brand campaign development process. As most marketers know, it’s important to keep your internal audiences informed about ongoing efforts to support them and your brands. It helps to instill confidence in your sales and marketing teams while also striving for a consistent message and position when going to market. You reinforce your brand’s point ... Read More
Welcome to Marketing to Farmers
Over many years, Diane Martin and Jeff Walter have collected a ton or two of knowledge about farmers and how to market products and services to them. They’re here to share what they know and be a resource for brands seeking a strong connection to farmers.
- Live-tweeting is an effective marketing tool to engage farmers 377 views | 0 comments
- Understanding how farmers use social media can improve your marketing 135 views | 0 comments
- Marketing to farmers poses a unique set of challenges 93 views | 0 comments
- Marketing to farmers at the county fair is a winning strategy 92 views | 0 comments
- How loyal is your loyalty program when marketing to farmers? 76 views | 0 comments